About 200 g
USB 2.0 (3.0 Compatible)
CD-ROM : 3,600 kB/s (24 x max)
DVD-ROM : 11.08 MB/s (8 x max)
Time (? Stroke)
CD-ROM : 140 ms (Typical)
DVD-ROM : 160 ms (Typical)
DVD-RAM : 200 ms (Typical)
60,000 Power On Hours (Duty Cycle 10 %)
5 C to 40 C
15 % to 85 %
-30 C to 60 C
10 % to 90 % RH
2 x, 4 x, 8 x
2 x, 4 x, 6 x
2 x, 4 x, 6 x
DVD-RAM (Ver. 2.2)
2 x, 3 x, 5 x
2.4 x, 4 x, 8 x
M-Disc (DVD+R SL)
2.4 x, 4 x, 6 x
2.4 x, 4 x, 8 x
10 x, 16 x, 24 x
4 x, 10 x, 16 x, 24 x
Install the appropriate CD Recording Authoring Software before using this unit.
- The maximum data transfer rate varies according to the performance capabilities of he PC.
- For the sake of periodic improvements, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
- We have taken all possible measures to assure the quality of our products, but we cannot be responsible for the consequences if defect occurs.
* Please uninstall any previous CD burning software you may have loaded on your PC in order to prevent possible compatibility
Once you have installed the application software, you may (if you wish) begin to reinstall previous software, taking note for errors.
We recommend using the drive with the latest software as some problems encountered when using the drive can be solved by updating the software.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part
15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an Authorized Service Center for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
This product is for use only with UL listed personal computers that have installation instructions detailing user-installation of card cage accessory.
Declaration of Conformity
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions :
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Model : GP65NB60, GP65NG60, GP65NS60, GP65NW60, GP55EX70,
GP65NB70, GP65NG70, GP65NW70, GP65NS70
Responsible Party : Hitachi-LG Data Storage, Austin FA Center
Address : 11801 Stonehollow Dr. Suite 125 Austin, TX 78758
Telephone Number : (512) 832-8082